Revolution Scape™ Gaming Community // Offical Forum
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meaty
Level 2(stars) posting rank

Respect : 0

I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we? Empty
PostSubject: I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we?   I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 10:49 pm

Hey everyone, This is your Admin Meaty or Meaty359 as i used to go under. I recently remembered about this server and would love to get in contact with someone with the Original Client that played that loop song on start up. I would also love to get ahold of Teabag, Reaper, And any other Mod/Admin just to see how everyone is doing.
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Coder
Coder
Teabag

Respect : 70

PostSubject: Re: I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we?   I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we? EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 12:53 am

Hello Meaty359, I still remember you and a lot of the old players.

The old server will no longer be hosted by me. It's nice to know that this server still has a loyal player.
I still check this forum from time to time. 

I do like the idea of running a server again. However the old revolution-scape is very outdated to compete with modern servers.
I have been secretly working on a new server again, with more ambitious goals. However I have college and the project is postpone until I get a break, but this project will not die.

So far the new server is Rune source based that is really empty of features. It just handles the players better than the old revolution-scape can.

Once the basic game mechanics are implemented in, I will start hosting it.

Maybe someday we shall play again someday.
Back to top Go down
Meaty

Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we?   I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we? EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:58 am

You should add me on Skype, Its been a very long time since we talked. Would love to have you as a friend again. Meatdog-on-cx
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Coder
Coder
Teabag

PostSubject: Re: I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we?   I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we? EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 9:48 pm

-[REMOVED]-

Last edited by Teabag on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rsxcy godess
Administrator
Administrator
rsxcy godess

Respect : 5

PostSubject: Re: I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we?   I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 5:36 am

i am very happy to see im not the only person who keeps an eye on this site still ^_^
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Coder
Coder
Teabag

PostSubject: Re: I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we?   I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 1:33 pm

What an unexpected event! Rsxcy you rarely logged on the server back when I was active.

I felt that it was only me and maybe 2-3 other players that still remembers this server.

My finals are almost over, and I can almost go back to working on the server again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we?   I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we? Empty

Back to top Go down

I know this may sound weird but lets give it a shot shall we?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution Scape™ Gaming Community // Offical Forum :: Re-Construction Forum-
Jump to: