Revolution Scape™ Gaming Community // Offical Forum
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Administrator
Administrator
Reaper

Respect : 67

Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations   Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:40 am

I would say everyones left but on dec. 6 there was "126" users online. Refer to the front page Shocked
Back to top Go down
cody3oo
Level 1(stars) posting rank
cody3oo

Respect : 0

PostSubject: reaper   Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:49 pm

hey will you still keep this site live for the new game or are you going to close it down and if i get the chance to donate i will ive been waiting for 3 years for this site and im still waiting to be come moderator like you promised 3 years ago -_- but im not gonna give up on this. and if you have any beta tests for the server and u email me @codystokes76@yahoo.com thanks and bye
Back to top Go down
d master
Administrator
Administrator
d master

Respect : 4

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations   Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:25 pm

I quit because you, Reaper, didn't help me control the server. I did a damn good job while I was there, and if you need any help, if you have a phone 662-567-2867 or dwchingii@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
deathscife1

Respect : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations   Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Hey Reaper, I am willing to help in whatever ways you need it. I helped you with a lot of ideas when I first joined the server, and we became pretty good pals, if you remember that is. Smile
But anyways, donations, I got you, ideas, I got you, etc., I got you. Smile))
Just email me on either deathscife1@live.com, or jpinky93@gmail.com.
I check my emails probably more frequent than I really should.
The reason why I'm saying this is because your server truly was the best one out there, then it just went to hell. Just let me know what you need, I'll find some way to get you going. Smile
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Coder
Coder
Teabag

Respect : 70

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations   Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:50 pm

It's kinda late, surely there are tons of better server files out there that are better and less buggy than Revolution-Scape, but if you want, I released the server files go check it out if you want to play on it again for nostalgic reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations   Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaper Speaks.. About everything.. And a call for donations
Page 1 of 1