Revolution Scape™ Gaming Community // Offical Forum
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ON PLEASE I WISH TO LOGIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meaty
Level 2(stars) posting rank
Level 2(stars) posting rank

Respect : 0

ON PLEASE I WISH TO LOGIN Empty
PostSubject: ON PLEASE I WISH TO LOGIN   ON PLEASE I WISH TO LOGIN EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:16 am

WELL I WAS ADMIN ON THE SERVER AND SOME HOW I GOT IPED AND MY BRO TOLD ME I WAS IPED ON REVOLUTION FROM HIM IPING ME ON MY ADMIN ACCOUNT AND SO TEABAG SAYS OH THE SERVER WAS OFFLINE WHEN I SAID I GOT IPED WHEN IT WASNT IT BECAUSE I CHECKED THE SERVER STATUS CHECKER AND IT SAYED THE SERVER WAS ONLINE AND MY BRO ADMITTED HE IPED ME AND I WAS WONDERING IF I WILL STILL GET MY RANK BECAUSE I LOVED THIS SERVER AND NOW ITS NEVER ONLINE SOMEONE PLEASE HOST REVOLUTIONSCAPE ILL ADVERT FOR DAYS TRUST ME ITS THE FIRTS SERVER I PLAYED R.I.P REVOLUTIONSCAPE 2010 I REMEBER THE FIRST DAY I JOINED PLAYING THE MUSIC BLASTING IN MY EARS THE TUNES WAS BEAST NOW ITS LIKE UHG STILL OFFLINE AND IVE BEEN COMING ON NOW AND THEN TO SEE IF ITS OFFLINE BUT RUNELOCUS IS NOW ALWAYS DOWN BECAUSE THERE GETING ATTACKED FROM SOMEONE SO CANT CHECK THE IP STATUS CHECKER ALL I GOTTA SAY IS PLEASE REAPER OR TEABAG TURN REVOLUTION SCAPE ONLINE PL0X!!!!

Last edited by meaty on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down

ON PLEASE I WISH TO LOGIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution Scape™ Gaming Community // Offical Forum :: Re-Construction Forum-
Jump to: