Revolution Scape™ Gaming Community // Offical Forum
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's been a long time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Administrator
Administrator
Reaper

Respect : 67

It's been a long time Empty
PostSubject: It's been a long time   It's been a long time EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Tea, if you want to run this server, do yourself a favor and buy a VPS. I know that I've stated, a while back, I just can't host this server anymore, don't have time. I will be coding how ever, I will be releasing raw source code on the forums periodically. I am sorry, about what happened with the last server, but I just can't do it, it makes me sad to even think about the old server. Well, in the mean time, Ill keep you guys updated so, yeah, later. You know who
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Coder
Coder
Teabag

Respect : 70

It's been a long time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been a long time   It's been a long time EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:51 pm

i cant buy a vps, because i have no job yet to even buy one, and i cant make people donate either.
Back to top Go down

It's been a long time
Page 1 of 1