Revolution Scape™ Gaming Community // Offical Forum
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server ever going to be online?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meaty
Level 2(stars) posting rank
Level 2(stars) posting rank

Respect : 0

Server ever going to be online? Empty
PostSubject: Server ever going to be online?   Server ever going to be online? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:48 am

i was wondering if the server will ever be online again because i am going into military training for 2yrs my mom made me go but i wanted to see the old friends tht played and btw teabag can u plz keep my file 2 because i was a admin on there so hit me up when it will be on
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Coder
Coder
Teabag

Respect : 70

Server ever going to be online? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ever going to be online?   Server ever going to be online? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:27 pm

reaper has offered to host, so until i get a word from him that he does not host, i will start rehosting again

and i think i have ur file
Back to top Go down

Server ever going to be online?
Page 1 of 1