Revolution Scape™ Gaming Community // Offical Forum
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

to teabag.. (important.. read)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Administrator
Administrator
Reaper

Respect : 67

to teabag.. (important.. read) Empty
PostSubject: to teabag.. (important.. read)   to teabag.. (important.. read) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Teabag,
I am retiring as owner of Revolution Scape, I've had some great times here, I miss it. I know your hosting it and you consider it not dead, but it will just never be the same I am sorry. I grant you the title of owner, this is your project now. If you still want to follow in on my projects I am currently doing more servers (not runescape) but for WoW. I am coding c++ and lua now.

My server:
http://goldshireserver.info
Back to top Go down
Regicide
Regicide

Respect : 1

PostSubject: Re: to teabag.. (important.. read)   to teabag.. (important.. read) EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:42 am

Goodbye mate..... Hope to see you again soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Coder
Coder
Teabag

Respect : 70

PostSubject: Re: to teabag.. (important.. read)   to teabag.. (important.. read) EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:03 am

alright, come back whenever you feel like it, if you do come back, your acc is still automatically owner
and can i have some more rights for boards? I want to sticky/lock/delete/global announcement/announcement.....etc stuff all my topics are sinking to the bottom at this moment
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Administrator
Administrator
Reaper

Respect : 67

PostSubject: Re: to teabag.. (important.. read)   to teabag.. (important.. read) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Teabag wrote:
alright, come back whenever you feel like it, if you do come back, your acc is still automatically owner
and can i have some more rights for boards? I want to sticky/lock/delete/global announcement/announcement.....etc stuff all my topics are sinking to the bottom at this moment
go ahead, your the "owner" now Razz
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Coder
Coder
Teabag

Respect : 70

PostSubject: Re: to teabag.. (important.. read)   to teabag.. (important.. read) EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:32 pm

yet can't sticky topics :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to teabag.. (important.. read)   to teabag.. (important.. read) Empty

Back to top Go down

to teabag.. (important.. read)
Page 1 of 1