Revolution Scape™ Gaming Community // Offical Forum
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Welcome to Revolution Scape! we are a gaming community.. if you are a developer or just looking for a place to get cool download's consider registering on our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well its been 3 years since ive played this and i miss playing it so can we plz get it bak up and running ive been waiting for a while and i bet other people who have hung on to this server have waited a long time 2 so pllleeeeaaase get it up and runing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cody3oo
Level 1(stars) posting rank
Level 1(stars) posting rank
cody3oo

Respect : 0

well its been 3 years since ive played this and i miss playing it so can we plz get it bak up and running ive been waiting for a while and i bet other people who have hung on to this server have waited a long time 2 so pllleeeeaaase get it up and runing Empty
PostSubject: well its been 3 years since ive played this and i miss playing it so can we plz get it bak up and running ive been waiting for a while and i bet other people who have hung on to this server have waited a long time 2 so pllleeeeaaase get it up and runing   well its been 3 years since ive played this and i miss playing it so can we plz get it bak up and running ive been waiting for a while and i bet other people who have hung on to this server have waited a long time 2 so pllleeeeaaase get it up and runing EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:45 am

i hope we get it ready soon i havent gaving up yet...
Back to top Go down
Teabag
Coder
Coder
Teabag

Respect : 70

well its been 3 years since ive played this and i miss playing it so can we plz get it bak up and running ive been waiting for a while and i bet other people who have hung on to this server have waited a long time 2 so pllleeeeaaase get it up and runing Empty
PostSubject: Re: well its been 3 years since ive played this and i miss playing it so can we plz get it bak up and running ive been waiting for a while and i bet other people who have hung on to this server have waited a long time 2 so pllleeeeaaase get it up and runing   well its been 3 years since ive played this and i miss playing it so can we plz get it bak up and running ive been waiting for a while and i bet other people who have hung on to this server have waited a long time 2 so pllleeeeaaase get it up and runing EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:13 pm

I hope you haven't given up yet! I just released the server files. By the time you read this, I hope the download link in my post still works.
Back to top Go down

well its been 3 years since ive played this and i miss playing it so can we plz get it bak up and running ive been waiting for a while and i bet other people who have hung on to this server have waited a long time 2 so pllleeeeaaase get it up and runing
Page 1 of 1